Welcome to Into Each Generation, a Buffyverse roleplay. A year has passed since Sunnydale fell into the Earth. Buffy, the Scoobies, and 100-potentials-turned-slayers are drawn back into the fight, this time at London’s Hellmouth. The Council, left in ashes, has been rebuilt from the ground up, and mysterious deaths are not far behind. This time, with the haunting nature of London’s dark past in the mix, will the Scoobies be able to separate truth from myth? Or will playing sleuth prove too difficult?
We just opened on May 17th so now is a great time to hop in! We have a wide variety of open characters to choose from as well as an already strong and dedicated memberbase.
Reasons you should think about applying @ Into Each Generation:
- Our previous iteration lasted just over a year, and had four seasons. This roleplay is run by people who stick to things for the long-term, and is at no risk of dying out
- Amazing memberbase full of friendly and talented people; everyone loves Buffy, writing, and each other
- Passionate and dedicated mod-team
- OOC fun and all the meta-analysis you can handle
- Over-arching plot with plots of the week to keep everyone involved and on their toes
- Great activity with both paras and dash interaction
- Nearly 75 open characters, a mix of canons and OCs.
Come check us out, and feel free to ask questions!
Hello, hello? Anybody out there? Cause I don’t hear a sound. Alone, alone. I don’t really know where the world is but I miss it now. I’m out on the edge and I’m screaming my name. Like a fool at the top of my lungs. Sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I’m alright…But it’s never enough. (x)
Loki has gone into hiding, the sun has been effectively “turned back on” and the vampires have been banished to the night once more. Things seemed to be working out for once. SHIELD is more attuned with the supernatural, and the Slayer Organization is more keen on working with the government. It’s a win-win for everyone really. Gods, vampires, demons, and hellbeasts…Collectively, the Avengers and the Slayers have fought it all, and landed on top. But what happens when the enemy isn’t supernatural?
What happens when the enemy is man itself?
Video made by Admin Kat